- If you’re looking for a new account start here.
- If you have questions, please start with the FAQ.
- Server & service status information is here.
POP3 Migration Complete
We no longer have a spam filter sitting in front of exmsft.com. As a result:
- No new forwarding accounts are being created, POP3 accounts (with some limitations) are available. Please read The post-MailArmory plan for details.
- POP3 accounts have been created for all forwarders, and email has been sent to each forwarded-to email account with the password and instructions.
- All forwarders have been deleted.
- The FAQ has been (and probably will continue to be) updated.
There’s a Facebook group named “exmsft.com” to provide a channel for status information and discussions: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=132850970835. After your exmsft.com account has been created I recommend you drop info<at>exmsft.com a line so join that group as a great place to find the most up-to-date status.
Why exmsft.com exists
The primary goal of exmsft.com is to provide a permanent and “discoverable” email address for ex-Microsoft employees based on their old @microsoft.com email alias.
This site is in no way associated with Microsoft, other than the amazing coincidence of all users having had Microsoft as common past employer. For that matter, just because someone has an email account on this system does not guarantee that they were actually employees of Microsoft. If you wish to verify employment history, contact Microsoft directly.